IMS-MRL seminars are primarily for staff and invited guests. External events open to a wider audience are included where appropriate.
NB: Since the Covid-19 pandemic we are running the IMS-MRL Tuesday seminar series as hybrid events or online only via Zoom. Please check the events calendar for details.
The IMS-MRL seminar series: taking place weekly during term time, with occasional seminars from visiting scientists.
- External Research Seminars (on Tuesdays at 1.15pm – invited audience only); – sponsored by Astra Zeneca
- Internal ‘Research in Progress’ Seminars (on Tuesday at 1.15pm -staff only)
- Internal ‘Hot Topics’ and ‘Technical’ Seminars (on Thursday at 2.30pm) for 1st year PhD and post-graduate students)
- Mastering Academic Excellence in Metabolic Medicine (MAXIM), sponsored by Eli Lilly. (on Fridays at 1.15pm; sandwiches available from 1.00pm)
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.