Our International Scientific Advisory Board visits the MRL every other year to attend the Away Day and meet with key individuals to assess and advise on overall strategy for the MRL and MRC Metabolic Diseases Unit, on general progress and recruiting. The next visit will be in 2020.
Current SAB members:
- Professor Des Johnston (Chair), Imperial College London
Professor Jens Bruening, Director, Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research
- Professor Barbara Cannon, Wenner-Gren Institute and University of Stockholm
- Dr Regina Fritsche-Danielson, Vice President and Head of Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism, IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca
- Dr Alex Gould, FMedSci, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Jens Holst, Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Dr Catherine Postic, Directeur de Recherche CNRS Institut Cochin Inserm, Paris
- Professor Rudy Zechner, University of Graz, Austria.