Our International Scientific Advisory Board visits the IMS-MRL every other year to attend the Away Day and meet with key individuals to assess and advise on overall strategy for the IMS-MRL and MRC Metabolic Diseases Unit, on general progress and recruiting. The next visit will be in 2020.
Current SAB members:
- Professor Des Johnston (Chair), Imperial College London
Professor Jens Bruening, Director, Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research
- Professor Barbara Cannon, Wenner-Gren Institute and University of Stockholm
- Dr Regina Fritsche-Danielson, Vice President and Head of Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism, IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca
- Dr Alex Gould, FMedSci, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Jens Holst, Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Dr Catherine Postic, Directeur de Recherche CNRS Institut Cochin Inserm, Paris
- Professor Rudy Zechner, University of Graz, Austria.